How vmedulife Uses the Information We Collect
- We collect your personal information and aggregate information about the use of our Website and Services to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better Website experience. Specifically, we may use your personal information for any of the following reasons:
- To provide our Services to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use our Website and our Services;
- For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
- For internal record-keeping purposes;
- To process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with Website and/or vmedulife's products and Services;
- To improve and maintain our Website and our Services;
- To periodically send promotional emails to the email address you provide regarding new products/facilities from vmedulife;
- To privacy-content you via email, telephone, facsimile or mail, or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested;
- We may use your demographic information (i.e., age, postal code, residential and commercial addresses, and other various data) to more effectively facilitate the promotion of goods and services to appropriate target audiences and for other research and analytical purposes;
- We also may compare personal information collected through the Website and Services to verify its accuracy with personal information collected from third parties; and
- We may combine aggregate data with the personal information we collect about you.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: S.No.228 ,Office 404, Sanskriti Arcade, Wakad, Opposite to PCMC School,Pune, India PIN - 411057
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
vmedulife uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run vmedulife. Although vmedulife owns the code, databases, and all rights to the vmedulife application, you retain all rights to your data.
Third Parties With Whom We Share Information
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
vmedulife may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
vmedulife may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your vmedulife primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
vmedulife is a next generation software organisation working towards Green India by promoting unique online integrated platform by digitizing education across horizons for encouraging every individual in exploring learning resources.