How vmedulife Uses the Information We Collect
- We collect your personal information and aggregate information about the use of our Website and Services to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better Website experience. Specifically, we may use your personal information for any of the following reasons:
- To provide our Services to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use our Website and our Services;
- For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
- For internal record-keeping purposes;
- To process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with Website and/or vmedulife's products and Services;
- To improve and maintain our Website and our Services;
- To periodically send promotional emails to the email address you provide regarding new products/facilities from vmedulife;
- To privacy-content you via email, telephone, facsimile or mail, or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested;
- We may use your demographic information (i.e., age, postal code, residential and commercial addresses, and other various data) to more effectively facilitate the promotion of goods and services to appropriate target audiences and for other research and analytical purposes;
- We also may compare personal information collected through the Website and Services to verify its accuracy with personal information collected from third parties; and
- We may combine aggregate data with the personal information we collect about you.
vmedulife uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run vmedulife. Although vmedulife owns the code, databases, and all rights to the vmedulife application, you retain all rights to your data.
Third Parties With Whom We Share Information
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
vmedulife may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
vmedulife may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your vmedulife primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
vmedulife is a next generation software organisation working towards Green India by promoting unique online integrated platform by digitizing education across horizons for encouraging every individual in exploring learning resources.